Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Totally Family

Rachel is Super-Mom.  No joke, no lie.  Over a year ago I went on Meetup.com to look for a 'mother of twins' group.  Thanks to a neighbor (with twins), I found Rachel's group, Twingenuity, but I always seemed to have something else going on when there were outings planned.  The months rolled on until finally this past December I decided to attend a Mama's only brunch.  Rachel and I were the only ones who showed up!  We grabbed a table, ordered waffles and chatted about life with twins.
Her boys, Carter and Jasper, are older than Jake and Bode, so I like to watch them to find out what I have in store.
Speaking of stores, Rachel happens to have an etsy shop where she sells her totally awesome, 'Totally Rachel' tie dyes. Check her out! :-)
You might recognize Rachel's sister, Sydney, from her senior session a few weeks ago.  Their grandma was in town for Syd's graduation, so we put together this family session.  I dragged them out to Hawthorne Nature Center in Elgin.  High heels and muddy paths don't mix well, but no one complained and they all smiled for the big group shot. ;-)













 Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Joe Licari said...

Great work. Perfect lighting and composition. Subjects appear "relaxed" which is a tribute to the photographer's talent.
joe

Joe Licari said...

Great work. Perfect lighting and composition. Subjects appear "relaxed" which is a tribute to the photographer's talent.
joe