Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Eric & Laura: Love Life

I have to stop!  Maybe it's because I've known Eric since he was like six years old, but I want to include every detail of his wonderful wedding to his beautiful love, Laura. 


They got married in Springfield and their reception was at Washington Park.  I loved the elegant touches that transformed the pavilion into a DIY paradise.




Eric and Laura made these place card holders.  I think they had a little help drinking all the wine it took to get those corks.


 Laura's mom made the centerpieces.

Kelly was working overtime as SOG (sister of the groom), MOFG (mother of flower girl), WOG (wife of groomsman), BM (bridesmaid), and SS (second shooter).   She doesn't mind me name calling ;-).  She rocked all her roles.

Laura is a classic beauty.  She picked the perfect dress and the perfect accents.












I just love this picture of Eric and his dad.  Eric is the baby of the O'Reilly clan...this is that 'baby boy is all grown up' moment.



One of Eric's best friends, Ryan, is the director for North Side Brass.  He blessed everyone with his talent throughout the ceremony.





 Married!





I have seen A LOT of best man speeches.  This one was by far the most creative and heartfelt speech I've heard.  Come on, he had a flip chart!  Great job Greg.

Congratulations E & Laura.  I hope you continue to have a wonderful life together.


No comments: