Thursday, June 21, 2012

I need a hero

Bryan likes superheroes.  Bryan LOVES superheroes.  I thought Jay, my husband, was the biggest superhero fan on the face of the Earth...until I met Bryan.  I thought I loved my superhero loving man more than any woman ever could love a superhero loving man...until I met Maggie.  He's Captain America and she's Jane Austen.  She turns the pages for Mr. Darcy while he fights the Red Skull.  And it just works.  They're beautiful together.
I got to hang out with the guys for a few hours while Kelly shot the girls.  This was truly one of the nicest groups I have ever worked with. Truly. They were so cooperative and up for anything. Groups like this make my job so easy!

Check out those socks!



There was a slight wardrobe malfunction, so the guys had a little time to kill.  Nothing like a game of Hangman to get you in the mood for a wedding.  
 I tore them away from their game for a few more shots.

 Bryan had a Best Man and a Best Lady. 
I love when a bride and groom decide to do a first look.  It's a chance, before the pressure of the ceremony, to see each other and just enjoy the moment.






Mr. and Mrs. Roush.

 Maggie surprised Bryan with a lightsaber tunnel. 











 Maggie and Bryan, I had so much fun photographing your wedding.  Best of luck for many years of happiness.  Live long and prosper...oh wait, is that Star Trek???

2 comments:

Ms. B said...

So I came back to look - again! These are so great, Faye. You have such a great eye. I am so happy you were there to share our big day.

Ms. B said...

I came back to look at these - again - and I just had to say one more time how thankful I am that you were there with Kelly to share our big day. You have such a great eye. I love these pictures so much!