Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Naughty words

I met Maggie way back when I was starting my business. Noah, her youngest son, was about six weeks old and she hired me to do his newborn pictures. I've photographed her kids ever since but she and her husband, Alroy, have always hidden from my lens, so I was excited when she called me to schedule their first family portrait.  We had a blast.



I think this is my favorite picture.







Is there a boy out there who DOESN'T love climbing trees?  :-)

Maggie hates having her picture taken, so I went ahead and swore at her a few times to make her laugh (the boys were running around with Alroy and out of earshot).  I have to give credit to my cousin Tony, though.  He comes up with the best naughty words and they suited my purposes beautifully.

Love you guys!

No comments: