Monday, June 2, 2008

The BIG 3-0

It's coming guys...good-bye to my twenties and hello to the next chapter in my life: my thirties! My birthday celebration began about 2 weeks ago when my mother-in-law threw me a party. Here are a few pictures from the day.

Leo and Lexi on The Hog...
Dee had a chocolate chip ice cream cake for me. Underneath the flames you can see the message, "Happy 30th Faye"
I think Lexi was eyeing the fire extinguisher in this shot...
I needed all the help I could get blowing out the candles because Dee bought the kind that re-light :O
Lexi's first taste of 'candle frosting'
Friday is the big day. I guess turning 30 isn't so bad. I'm pretty lucky because I have a perfect husband, an awesome group of friends, a great family, and, of course, I have a precious little boy.

No comments: