Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Christy & Doug




My friend and photo buddy, Kelly, introduced me to Christy and Doug a few weeks ago at Jimmy's in Naperville. We got together for a few drinks and then we went out to shoot their engagement session. We had a blast!

Sssssssteam heat...



Christy and Doug met because of Kurt Vonnegut and Taco Bell...

Here is an image of Doug talking about their 'love at first sight' moment. He was reading one of Vonnegut's books (he can't recall which one) at a Taco Bell in the city when Christy walked up to him and told him how much she loved Kurt Vonnegut. Voila! I guess the rest is history! :)

I had to pause for a moment and snap this river picture. I don't get to shoot much at night anymore, so I was LOVING life this evening.
Christy & Doug, I had so much fun with the two of you. I wish you a lifetime of happiness together. Always remember to keep up the Jazz Hands!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Great Shots Faye! Can't you just feel the love? :)