Sunday, June 8, 2008

The Big 3-0 continued

It's official, I'm old...You gotta love Shoebox cards.


My 30th birthday came and went, and I survived. I received this UNBELIEVABLE flower delivery from Jay's dad and step mom. The lilies smell so sweet...I love them!

Turning 30 was actually a lot of fun thanks to Jay, Leo, friends, and family. Jay took the day off to be with me on Friday. We went to Biaggi's for lunch with our good friends Michelle and Andy and their daughter Peyton (Leo's future wife). They gave me these BEAUTIFUL flowers and treated us to lunch. You guys are the best! Thanks for a great day - looking forward to Tuesday!
Yesterday I headed down to Kentucky/Ohio for my good friend Liz's bridal shower. We celebrated her upcoming wedding and my birthday last night at Longworth's in Mt. Adams.
I brought my little Nikon point and shoot camera out with me last night. I may post some of those images later this week. For now, I just want to thank all of my friends and family for making me feel so special on my birthday (and all throughout the year). I love you guys!

No comments: