Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Greg & Kristin's Wedding: Love Life

A Chicago wedding to remember. Greg and Kristin got married on November 8th at Old St. Pat's Church. The ceremony was beautiful and the reception was top notch!
Kristin's dad glowed when he saw his daughter for the first time. Her mom shared the sentiment.
Kristin having some last-minute moments with her girls.
How cute is she?!?!
Here comes the bride...
Saying "I do"
Old St. Pat's is GORGEOUS!
Greg and Kristin each glowed before, during and after the ceremony.
Their reception was at the Swissotel downtown...BEAUTIFUL! I loved the building, so I snapped these shots as I waited for my shuttle to the church.
They had a fabulous view of Navy Pier from their Honeymoon Suite
Photographers have more fun! Kelly and I took a moment to strike a pose.
Kristin and Greg, cheers! I hope Hawaii was fantastic, and I wish you much happiness always.

No comments: