Thursday, November 27, 2008

Deck the halls and happy birthday: Noah, Zach and Malia

Noah is one of my favorite babies to photograph (besides Leo, of course). He is just so happy and smiley. I can't believe he will be 1 next month. I first met him in January at my cousin Malia's birthday party. Technically Malia is like my 4th cousin twice removed on my dad's side. It gets complicated...we have a big family, so we all just go by 'coz. Anyway, I had the opportunity to do Noah's 1 year pictures last weekend...he was as happy and smiley as ever.Zach, Noah's big brother, let me snap a few pictures of him with Noah. Zach turned 2 in July. He and I are good buds. I think he's getting used to seeing me with a camera attached to my face.
Noah was digging the bells that I brought with me. My cousin Dani brought Malia over to play with Zach and Noah. But first, we grabbed some cute Christmas card pictures.
I just love this one...
And back to Noah. His hair is the best!
Happy birthday Noah! I hope you eat lots of cake and get lots of fun toys!

No comments: