Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Kelly

Dependable. Honest. Loyal. Charismatic. Energetic. Caring. Kelly, one of my oldest friends, is all of these things and more.
Kelly and I met in middle school. I don't remember when, where, why, or how we met, but I do remember how much fun we used to have at gymnastics. I remember how many laughs we had jumping on her trampoline. I remember how excited we both were to get our braces off toward the end of 8th grade. I also remember how excited I was for her when she told me she'd found 'the one', Chad, and I remember how happy she was for me when I told her that Jay had proposed. We always have fun together as you can see from the laughter and smiles in these images.
Kelly's daughter, Brynn, is adorable and so fun. We took Brynn and Leo to the pool as a treat after the photo shoot.Kel, that was a great day. Sorry for the delay in posting these images! Happy October ;).

No comments: