Monday, October 13, 2008

John, Matthew & Kate

Meet John, Matthew and Kate, perhaps three of the nicest and most imaginative kids I have ever met.
John and I chatted about his high school life while Kate and Matthew did tricks on the swings. He is such a nice and personable kid. It was fun to hear all about his classes and 'talk Spanish' with him.
Kate is a total sweety too. She wore her very pretty dress and had some great ideas for images. In fact, later in this post you'll see that she is a budding photographer.
Matthew is an awesome kid. Like Kate, Matthew had some fun ideas for images. In fact, I believe it was Matthew who convinced me to hang from the ladder on their swing set and photograph the three of them atop the roof. Did I mention I was wearing heals?
This is my favorite image from the day. Kate was playing with the umbrella while John and Matthew tossed a football back and forth. I asked the guys to pause for a moment and pretend like they were about to have a cowboy style draw. I think they thought I was out of my mind, but I was happy with the result.
Here is an image that Kate created. She was totally interested in my camera, so I let her shoot a few images. Great job Kate! Stick with it, you're a natural ;).

No comments: