Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday!

Saturday afternoon I had the opportunity to photograph an unbelievable birthday party. When Tina first emailed me to book the date, I had no idea what a fantastic day she had planned for her son and his friends. There was a tie-dye station and a craft station along with a Scooby Doo scavenger hunt and a Scooby Doo pinata.


Not only was I was impressed with how organized the party was, I was blown away by how nice and well-behaved all of the kids were! There were almost forty 4 year-olds at the party, yet no one fought, no one cried, no one had a temper tantrum. What a great group! Here are a few images from the day. Great job Tina! The party was a HUGE success!


1 comment:

snapsoup said...

These photos are incredible Faye! I can't wait to see more.