Monday, April 21, 2008

Mourning Magdalene...theme project continues

Yesterday was an awesome day. Not only was the weather unbeatable, but I also got to have lunch with Leo and two of my best friends! Could it get any better? Well, it did because I was able to go OUTSIDE and shoot!

My friend, DJ Nelson, asked me to shoot some pictures for his band Mourning Magdalene. Getting to (and leaving) our secret location was an absolute comedy of errors, but we had fun and got some work done. I'm posting some straight-out-of-the-camera images. They are a far cry from babies and weddings, no?


Mourning Magdalene has a show coming up on May 10th at Chicago City Limits in Schaumburg. I'll be there taking some concert shots! If you're in the neighborhood, stop by and check them out.

Here is a warm-up image...just chillin' before the real thing.


On a side note, when I arrived home last night my husband had an unbelievable steak dinner waiting for me...what a guy!!! Yesterday was truly a good day. Cheers!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Wow! What great versatility you have! Nice work.