Friday, February 14, 2014

Vday and the album winner

Who says Valentine's Day has to be a romantic, smoochy-poochy, I looooooove you kind of day? Is there a rule that says only Cupid gets to party on V-day? Isn't Valentine's Day a celebration of love in all of its forms?


 In case you don't know me personally, that's me on the left with my BFF and wedding partner-in-crime, Kelly.  We were working in this picture - showing wedding guests how to make a photo booth picture look cool.  We are so much fun, if I don't mind saying so myself.

Yesterday I read an article on Huffpost Living, Canada about a family who decided to celebrate love in all its varieties with a vintage-inspired family Valentine's Day photo shoot. Genius.  I'm dying to shoot a themed session. Who's with me?

Click here to read the full article.     Click here to book your photo session today. :-)

To share the love this month, I decided to give away an album to those of you who have supported me on this wonderful journey by liking, linking, commenting, or following me. Thank you so much - I felt the love. Kelly Cartwright...you are the winner of a PFL pocket album!  Shoot me an email/message and we'll work out the details.
  
Happy Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

Kelly Cartwright said...

Hi Faye, 1st what a cute blog/ story...and I love that pic with the frames. 2nd I am sooo excited to be the winner :)I will send you a message! Happy Valentine's Day!

Unknown said...

Love these photos! The two little kiddos -- adorable. Also - wedding photo booths are the best! Valentine's Day IS for everyone. Even if all you love is chocolate.

Unknown said...

wow, your photos are truly beautiful!