Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Pantelin Family: Real Life

I may or may not be a little bit frantic this time of year.  The fact that I left my groceries at the store last week (hey, at least I had the boys secured safely in their car seats) and then two days later drove all over Creation in search of my wallet (the twins hid it under our couch) is neither here nor there.  December IS busy. 
The only thing I like better than spending quality time with my family during this crazy time of year is witnessing a family spending quality time together.  Luckily, in my line of work I get to do just that.

You would never know by looking at these troopers, but this shoot took place on the coldest day that we've had so far this year.  No one cried.  No one complained.  Total props go out to Jeannie and Zoran, but MAJOR props go out to their kiddies for being such great sports.  I brought hot chocolate as a little added perk for them, but they didn't need any bribing.  They were totally cooperative. 
 
 
I love her expression in this one.
 





I love these images of Jeannie.


Zoran cracked me up because once he got comfortable, he was all about coming up with new poses.







No comments: