Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Something old...


Sometimes I like to go back and look through images of weddings that I've photographed for inspiration.  I love looking at the unique style of each couple and seeing how that style played out on their special day.

Jessica and Tom were just plain cool.  From the drinks they served to the music they chose as the soundtrack for their day, Jessica and Tom created a truly unique experience.  They served the Bennett martini and the Faye martini (their middle names).  I didn't sample the Faye, but I'm sure it was totally awesome (just sayin'). ;-)

Nicholas Barron calls himself a "musician's musician."  Jessica and Tom saw him play on one of their first dates, so it was fitting that he performed the music for their wedding and reception.  If you haven't checked him out yet, I highly suggest you give him a listen.





 







I just love wedding season!

No comments: