Thursday, July 2, 2009

Angel & Lynn: Love Life

Angel & Lynn got married last month at the First Congregational Church of Geneva. Their wedding was like a walk down memory lane for me for many reasons. First, I grew up in Geneva, so any time I'm back there I get a little nostalgic. Second, I went to high school with Lynn, so it was fun to reconnect with her on such a special day. Finally, Jay and I almost got married at the First Congregational Church of Geneva. In the end, we said our vows at the First Baptist Church of Geneva, but I enjoyed witnessing a ceremony in the quaint and inviting church.
Angel's mom and Lynn's mom were so proud. They both glowed all day.
I love this series of images. They had a rainy wedding morning, but the sun shined brightly as they walked out of the church...married!
Cutie patooty flower girl. She and her sister were tearing up the dance floor at the reception. :D
It wasn't difficult to get the romantic shots with them. They were smooching all day. :D
They had their reception at Fisherman's Inn...another place that brings back some great childhood memories for me. Lynn saw these geese floating on the water, so we grabbed a few shots before dinner.
I think Lynn was whistling at Angel and his guys here. They were working it for Kelly.
I caught Angel's mom and dad 'having a moment.'
Lynn and her new family.
First dance...

Congratulations, Angel and Lynn. I wish you both much happiness in the future!

No comments: