Monday, January 5, 2009

Time for my guys and a new baby

I had the last two weeks to enjoy being home with both Jay and Leo. The three of us had so much fun hanging out together. We stuck around cold, snowy Illinois, but looking back that didn't matter. We were together and loving life. Leo grew up so much in just two weeks. He has so many new words and phrases. My favorite is when he says "Help please." It just melts my heart. I had planned to blog a lot and work on my website (seriously, it's coming soon...seriously this time...did I mention I'm serious?), but I found that ending 2008 with my family first was what I needed to do.

I also spent some time with my brand new baby...a Canon 50D camera. Oh, did you think I meant something else? ;)

2009, and life in general, has some great adventures in store for me and my family. I feel very fortunate. On that note, here's our most recent family portrait. My friend Kelly shot it for for us. I'm always behind the lens, so it was nice to step out from behind my glass to be with my guys. Thanks Kel.

Happy '09 everyone ;)

No comments: