Thursday, July 17, 2008

I'm Back!

Okay, so technically I never went anywhere; however, in looking at the date on my last blog I feel like I have some explaining to do. What have I been doing for the last 22 days? Well, lots of things. Here are my excuses for not blogging (in no particular order):
  • I've been hanging out with Leo and literally watching him grow before my very eyes. He is walking now and keeping me on my toes. He gets such a kick out of himself as he stumbles around the house. His birthday was last Thursday and his party was Saturday. I'll blog about that later.
  • I've been working. I photographed a christening in June and I have some more shoots coming up in the next few weeks. Again, I'll be blogging about those later. Also, I joined a professional organization: Professional Photographers Association of Northern Illinois (PPANI).
  • I've been on hold. Okay, so I was only on hold for about a day with Hewlett Packard. I'd prefer not to spread bad Karma in my blog, so I'll just say that I had computer issues. I won't be blogging about that issue; however, I will be offline for a few days next week while my computer goes back to HP for some repairs. On a lighter note, if you ever have computer issues, call the Geek Squad! They are very friendly, and they know computers inside and out!

Well, I think I've pretty much covered all of my reasons for being MIA this past month. I hope you have been enjoying your summer. Stay tuned for more photos and more news from my end.

-F

No comments: