Sunday, March 9, 2008

A new week with new time

This morning I slept in until 8 o'clock! I haven't done that since well before Leo was born. Shortly after I got myself out of bed, I realized that we sprang forward last night based on one of man's most wonderful inventions: Daylight Savings Time. As I went around my house changing the clocks, I decided to use time as a theme in my photography for the rest of the month. It seemed fitting to make this a personal project because time is at the center of so many of my daily activities. For example, as I write this, Leo is at my side playing with his toy camera...he'll be wrapped up with that for about 2 more minutes. Jay is showering...he'll be out in about 5 minutes. My cup of coffee is running low...I should be able to hold out for less than 30 seconds. On that note, I better sign off! In short, I'm challenging myself to turn time into a creative outlet. What's your personal challenge this month?

OLD TIME PEPSI
I shot this at an airfield a few years ago.

No comments: